Friday, April 22, 2011

Toddler learning to walk..

Hi all,

I am so new to all this online and offline network marketing that I really feel like a toddler just learning how to walk. Its like I see people walking upright all the time and they dont seem to fall down, then everytime I stand up to take that first step I seem to fall down, reminding me to be grateful for my padded rumpass. I have always been an outgoing person and found it easy to make friends, but now that I have a purpose to network and a goal to make a living at it, is like going back to being that toddler wobbling around the coffee table reaching for all the shiny objects the big walking people put in the middle just out of my reach.

With this toddler perception of the netwrok marketing world I am determined to stand up and walk with the big people. I have figured out that without a doubt I will inevitably fall down, but if I am willing to be teachable and learn to mimic the big people then in turn I will pay it forward and hopefully teach the next toddler how to walk!

Grateful we live in a technology based world where anything and everything you ever wanted to know and some things you never wanted to know are at your fingertips 24/7.

More to come.....
Joanne Bryant

No comments:

Post a Comment